In this section, we hope to answer your questions. If, after your review of this section, your question(s) are still not answered, please do not hesitate to create your support topic, with clear summarized details of your query, in the appropriate forum, or simply email us directly. We will get back to you ASAP during normal working hours (Mon – Fri | 8am – 5pm | +2 GMT).
Do You Ship Internationally?
Oh yes we sure do. With zero stress, we deliver to any door step. We charge of course, and the shipping charges are determined by the shipping address you provide us with during your checkout process, together with the total weight of the crafts you have in your shopping basket.
When Will I Get My Order?
Most orders are dispatched for shipping within 24 – 72 hours (unless there are items out of stock or delay in stock packaging at our distribution facilities) and are then delivered to most capital city locations within 3-5 days, and to most regional areas within 4-7 days.
Note: Craft Zambia can hold no liability if you request to have your parcel left at your delivery address without signature.
All prices are in US Dollars, and are subject to change without prior notice. Shipping varies from region to region, and is also dependent on the weight of the current crafts in your shopping basket. At Craft Zambia we aim to keep our prices as low as we can, and pass all savings in form of Discounts, Reward Points, and Coupons onto you our Customers.
How can I pay?
On checkout, you can pay for your Crafts via secure PayPal, or you can use your Credit card via secure PayGate. Don’t worry! – neither Craft Zambia nor PayGate share your information. We NEVER STORE or SHARE your information with anybody else. We just need it in case we need to contact you about your craft order.
Note: that our PayGate portal only accepts;
Will I receive notification of my order?
Yes. Through your valid email you will provide during the checkout process, we will send you a receipt of your order via your valid email. Please read and check all details on your receipt carefully to make sure that they are correct. If the details are erroneous, please create your support topic, and request to have your details corrected ASAP.
Note: Craft Zambia will not be held responsible for an erroneous shipping address .
Can I Pre-Order?
Absolutely! If you have peaked around the store, and can’t seem to find what you need, you can Pre-Order your Craft by filling out a pre-order form here. You can also access the pre-order form when you login to your account.
My order is delayed.
If your order has not arrived within 14 days, please let Amber know via ‘support‘ in your account. To help serve you efficiently, you will need your order reference number from your order confirmation email.
Can I order for my friends?
Oh yes! You can surprise a family member, a friend, a lover, a date or anyone close to you whom you feel will love and appreciate a Craft arriving at there door step. All you need to know is there valid address… Learn more..
What Customer Support Help Do You Offer?
If you have not met Amber yet, she’s readily available for any craft support issue you may have. If you are unhappy with any craft, simply login to your account, click ‘support’ and follow Amber’s instructions, so as arranges for a replacement, refund, or any other appropriate resolution, can initiate.
Customer support is an essential part of Craft Zambia, and our goal is to provide fair and timely customer support to all you our valued and esteemed customer. Be assured we will work with you to find an equitable solution in the event of a problem.
How do I cancel my order?
If you have changed your mind about your craft order, you can actually cancel it. To do this, simply login to your account, and click the ‘My Orders.’ Once on viewing all your craft orders, you can click cancel on the respect order you would like to cancel. A cancellation request will be received, and reviewed.
Note: Cancellation Requests are reviewed as they are received. Approval or denial of all cancellation requests is at the sole discretion of Craft Zambia, and Craft Zambia’s decision is final.
How do I buy a product?
Purchasing your favorite craft is simple actually. Just follow the following steps below, and you good to go.
* Browse through the store and fine the Craft that you want.
* Click on a craft product to learn more about it.
* On the respective craft page, use the ‘Add to Basket’ button.
* View the shopping basket to review your crafts.
* If you are happy with the quantity of your crafts, and you have entered your appropriate address, you can proceed to checkout. If you still need more crafts, simply head back to the store and continue shopping.
* Choose whether you are an Existing Customer or a New Customer.
* If you are an existing customer, (which we recommend you to be, for you to enjoy Craft Zambia services), simply use your registered email, and password to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, you reset via ‘Lost your Password?‘ option.
* If you are a New Customer, your billing details are all you need to fill out, and either choose secure PayPal, or secure PayGate as your payment channel. Don’t worry! – We NEVER STORE or SHARE your information with anybody else. We just need it to contact you about your craft order. We also recommend you create a free craft account, to enjoy Craft Zambia benefits such as ‘Craft Points, Free shipping deals,’ and a lot more. The benefits are ONLY available to registered Craft Zambia customers.
We will send you confirmation of your order and a dispatch note by email. Please ensure your email is valid. If you still do not see your order note, try checking your spam box. For effective delivery of your order email notifications, you can add Craft Zambia email to your address book.
How do I leave a review?
At Craft Zambia, we love to know what you think about our crafts. This is mainly for the purposes of improving our service to you, hence we ask you to take a minute and write your craft reviews on products you purchase. In certain instances, we will be sending you reminder emails to write your reviews.